Wednesday, December 4, 2019

BBN3402Satu2019: MINGGU 12 (Surat Along Untuk Mak)


NURUL AMIRAH AISHAH BINTI OSMIRA (186765)

“Along, please pick this thing to back room”. ”Okay Ma, I already made it half. Later I will bring it infront.” Along answer it while lifting the books scatter on the floor. ‘It is mama’s shoes in here? Mama maybe forget her shoes and put it here.’ Along mumbling alone. Along hold the box and weird because there are many same box. After that, Along opened the box and there is an envelope size 4x9 neatly arranged. The colour of envelope also brown look like the old envelope. Along take one letter and open it. Along took the blue paper with a good smell. Along open the letter slowly. “It is love letter? Love letter between Mama and Abah?” Along mumbling again.

 

To Mak and Abah,

Mak, how are you? I pray that you always good everyday. All day all night. What do cook today? It is ikan tenggiri sambal? I love that dish. I can’t cook everyday here because I’m busy. Sometimes I just brought food outside. But it not delicious than yours dishes especially your ikan tenggiri sambal. Today, in office the is hari raya banquet. It’s not only today. Almost everyday we have hari raya banquet. I’m just go which I could make it only. I always remember your message which is I need to note the time when I go outside. Because I need to replace the time that I use when I go out after 5. You always told me that we must work with sincere. Must have integrity can’t do the wrong things. Last week, my colleague saw me note down the time I use. They ask why need to note it? At first I don’t want to tell it but after that I told them your message. They shocked when I told them it’s your message. After that I saw them make the same things like me. if they go out within office hour, they will note it into the book. Everyday they do their work until 6 pm. During lunch hour also just 1 hour sharp at 2 pm they already In office. Before this there is colleague back to office at 2.30 and 3 pm. Their telephone always ringing at 2 pm but I could not make it because I need to treat other people. Sometimes I think when you told me that the laziness government employee, I felt challenged. You’re right because I also heard from my friends that they come to the office at 8 am and out at 9 am until 11 am. They also out again on 12 noon and come back again on 3 pm. I don’t know when they do their work. What’s wrong with me? I should ask about you, not telling my story at the office. It’s tapioca behind our house already harvest? I can’t wait to help you pull the tapioca. I want you to cook pengat ubi but I also want the tapioca eat with your delicious spicy sambal. I also want the boiled tapioca eat with coconut and sugar. Oh my god! I already craving, wait Mak, I want to wipe the saliva. Actually I already missed you million times. I felt want to hug you everyday. Sleep with you. Pull your grey hair. Help you to throw your dandruff. Do you feel itchy on your again? Later I will buy you new shampoo. The old shampoo is not suitable for you anymore. Because of that you hair become itchy. Next week I’ll back home. You will follow me catch the fish at Sungai Kantan, okay? And I will cook ‘ikan sambal’ even the fish is small.  I don’t mind but I want my ‘ikan sambal’ taste like your cook. I need to go now. Don’t worry, I back by bus like usually. On afternoon because I’m scared taking bus at night. I’m afraid if I sleep in the bus. I love you Mak. Hug and kiss for my beautiful Mak.

Along, 7 October 1993, 97th letter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometime Good Sometime Not

Aduhaii.. acano la ehh.?? Sometimes okay la duk sini.. Sometimes rasa nk quit je.. T.T