Tuesday, December 17, 2019

BBN3402Satu2019: Minggu 14 (Terjemahan Blog 19 Disember 2012)



My grandson
.
.
.
That tecit boy wants to spend the day dawn. She must have told her dad to get up and pray. That's Nur Maisarah, my son. She said again, Sofea got up early and didn't want to go to bed after that. So he wants to make a game and play. Aw, boy! Stop with the baby talk, DrNotts!


I can't wait to see Sofea. Keep missing her. Seeing her in blue with her hand because of the former needle, makes me want to kick her dad. It doesn't matter but let me emo. But by the time I'm back, Sofea must be like her gwenma! Not? Cis.

Lana says she misses the gwenma. Mummy even misses gwenma. He also misses the gwenma. Keep shedding tears.

I didn't forget that my granddaughter was the hostess. Lana's disease. The boy who wants to pinch his deck. You're Lana, I'll pinch her cheeks and bite her. This is it.

Hurry up. If you can fast forward, I'm sure I'll be in Alamanda while shopping! Hahahhah. ok it's not funny!



Craving Like There Is No Tomorrow
.
.
.
I am so craving for pizza. Pizza hut. But the closest pizza hut from Yongin is Suwon which is 50km.

This is all because of Suzy (from Miss A girlband) in this TV commercial in Korea. She eats pizza until cheese melts. It was kind of tasty until my saliva was taken back. Cis. That's why I told you to sit in the village. McD breakfast always used in Malaya is not here.


So what's the decision to eat pizza?




You just ate Suzy, DrNotts!






Lightning in Korea
.
.
.
At home I only have two channels on tv. I mean channel with stories. So last night, no matter where the lightning came from, there was no such channel. This is sure two new days is ok.

Lightning? There is lightning here. Suddenly misses the lightning of Malaya. New trails when needed. So here, when the weather seems to shift a little bit, there is no channel. Like astro in Malaysia. No need to have a lightning bolt. It's just a lightning bolt. If it's lightning, sure it burns the TV. Erk, no offense to Astro.

Now, look at Arirang. I don't know what is about that will make me a million times over. I'm a TV ghost. When you don't have a TV, you have less appetite. Defeat, that's a big lie. No tv can bam bam cikebam cikebam (this one has the phrase for sofea and wool).


Bye. I want to measure the refrigerator in this house.






Gold Digger?
.
.
.
That night I went out to eat. Just wanna find out. Moreover, because of the spicy taste, I drank water until it was warm to the world. Inflatable, John! But it is best to get out even in this small village.

Forget it, I went to the bank too, pay the journal money. US180. Cis. Nowadays journal money is so expensive. From no publication, it's better to have no money. Eh, cheating. I'd rather have more money from the publication. Hahaha!





Korean Election Leave
.
.
.
Today is holiday. This is certainly the case because on TV the story of two candidates is running for president. Amazingly, one man and one girl.

If that girl wins, it's Korean history.  It is like a Daemul Korean drama. Daemul. Daemul ya, daemul !Uh, it was in the Sungkyungkwan Scandal drama. Anyways, I'm on leave. So is no different. Nowadays, I go through the process of getting fat and on leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometime Good Sometime Not

Aduhaii.. acano la ehh.?? Sometimes okay la duk sini.. Sometimes rasa nk quit je.. T.T