Tuesday, December 17, 2019

BBN3402Satu2019: Minggu 13 (Wheelie bin Hijau dan Cokelat Di Luar Sudah Penuh)





Last night and this morning I had the operation to remove everything in the house. Yup. All items. There are still cans and bottles that have not been opened but since I don't know who I am, I threw them away. So many things to buy but not worth it and not to eat! It's very wasteful. Cis.
I'll clear the fridge, too. It's clear now. Only the dishes and bowls and pots needed to be left in the trash last night. Have lunch first. So far bin recycle is full. Ishhh, where are we going to put this recycled stuff later.
Embarrassed with Neil. He's really good. By the way, this Neil has travelled all over the world. Of course he's gone to Malaya. So now, he's focused on family and business. This is really Neil. He already put the deposit in my account. It'll clear next week. But the landlord in Ireland didn't return my deposit. Yeah. 500 euros. Can buy anything.
Because Neil is good, I have to make sure this house is top tip before I leave. It's just the backyard that I didn't cut the grass a little higher than the Alim. Let's take a picture later. Sorry, Neil. I have no sickle or hoe.
Newly discovered three dead frogs in the Dead pool are Price Charming England. That's three.
So still wants to pack. The upper room is clear. Just a toilet will clear all the toiletries. Uh, it feels like I'm not the one packing. It's been almost 10 times since I moved to England and I can't even remember when I was packing. I think my kids did it all. It's nice to have these kids, too.
Radford Grove Lane, Nottingham threw 12 chunks of drumstick in the trash because no one wanted to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometime Good Sometime Not

Aduhaii.. acano la ehh.?? Sometimes okay la duk sini.. Sometimes rasa nk quit je.. T.T